The latest release of PoScope4 introduces new features and improvements
PWM protocol decoder
We’re introducing new PWM protocol decoder which helps with debugging of PWM signals.
- Improvement of export routines to speed up export to CSV and PCM formats for all displays.
- Added Autoscale buttons for each channel of Mega1 and Mega50 on control GUI
- Device control buttons toolbar auto-group when main window width is smaller than sum width of all buttons in toolbar
- Analyze navigator update fixes
- Time calculation fixes
- Recorder export fixes
- Fixed drawing of decoded items on logic analyzer
PoScope4 v3.0 download link or visit our web page www.poscope.com/downloads
Please check also our electronics for CNC and automation:
- stepper motor driver
- Stepper motor driver-complete explanation(blog)
- USB CNC Controller PoKeys57CNC
- Homing sensor-PoHome1IRNPN
- Bipolar stepper motor driver -PoStep25-256
- PCB tester – PoStep25-256
- Plasma voltage divider
- Introduction to CNC hardware – electronics
- What is CNC plasma floating head
- plasma cutter troubleshooting guide
We present a new version of our graphical programming tool...
Late in December Xively IoT platform has announced retirement of...
The latest release of PoScope4 introduces performance improvements Here is a list of...