PoStep60-256 microstep stepper motor driver can also operate on 24 V control signals.
PoStep60-256 microstep stepper motor driver (complete explanation) is normally operating on 5V inputs for step, direction and enable signals. Most industrial PLC controllers provide only 24V signals. However, adding a simple 1,2 kOhm resistor in series with control input will make the PoStep60-256 micro-stepping stepper motor driver compatible with 24V industrial standard.
You need only 3 pcs. 1,2kohm 0208 size THT resitors for one Postep60-256 stepper motor driver. Alternatively, any other size will work until their value is 1,2 kOhm. Almost any electronics shop is selling such resistors.
Also, check our products, It can help you to improve your machines or get some ideas how to even make it better:
- USB CNC CONTROLLER-PoKeys57CNC
- Homing sensor-PoHome1IRNPN
- Bipolar stepper motor driver – PoStep25-256
- PCB tester – PoStep25-256
- Plasma voltage divider
- 4th axis for CNC
- Introduction to CNC hardware – electronics
- Plasma cutting equipment
- what is CNC plasma cutting
- what is a CNC plasma floating head
- plasma cutter troubleshooting guide