The latest release of PoScope4 introduces improvements
1. Improved timebase. In previous versions timebase calculation was based upon samples displayed and multiplication factor which resulted in strange and sometimes useless timebase values. Now we improved data alignment in a way that timebase values always coresponds to 1, 2, 5 (per div) values pattern. For example: 1ns/div, 2ns/div, 5ns/div, 10ns/div, 20ns/div… etc.
2. Improved scale labels for all displays.
3. Fixed access violation bug when reading from XML file settings.
4. Fixed issue when using PoScope4 and PoKeys at same time.
Please check our electronics:
- Stepper motor driver
- Stepper motor driver-complete explanation
- PoKeys57CNC-USB CNC Controller
- Homing sensor-PoHome1IRNPN
- Bipolar stepper motor driver – PoStep25-256
- Plasma cutter troubleshooting guide