The latest release of PoScope4 introduces performance improvements
Here is a list of improvements:
- Fixed PoScopeMega1 decoding algoritem which was causing memory leaks when sampling frequency was below 500Hz.
- Fixed PoScope4 buffer mode display in analyze mode.
- Fixed FFT axes updating when changing color of signals.
- Fixed drawing of decoder elements on Logic analyzer on mouse hover action.
- Fixed PoScopeMega50 control gui when device get’s disconnected.
- Recoder can record into PCM format at maximum sampling frequency of 1MHz.
- Fixed driver pack and installation setup.